Canada Prime Marketing was established in 2009 with Corporate Headquarters in Edmonton, AB. We offer clients a broad portfolio of in-store and tailor-made outdoor programs; providing tools required to break through the clutter of today's marketplace.
- Previous experience working in a salon required.
- Marketing and sales experiences are an asset
- Hairdressing experience is an asset
- Promote/market salon related products and services
- Demonstrating services/products to existing/potential customers and assisting them by selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Coordinates and communicates with other members of the team management in order to develop marketing plans and strategies
- Participate in meetings as needed
- Communicate sales report with managers consistently
What we are looking for in successful candidates:
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth penetration within a market segment by effectively promoting and selling products and/or related services. Build contacts and secures new customers. Maintain relationships with prospective customers.
- Friendly, Upbeat, and Outgoing
- Professional, Team Oriented, and Ethical
- Driven, Independent, and Results Oriented
- Energetic and Enthusiastic
Any further information and details about the position can be answered in an interview with the hiring manager.
If you would like more information about us and what we do, please visit us at http://www.cpmkt.com or http://www.facebook.com/canadaprimemarketing