Political Nightmare - Terrible Management CEO, SVP, Directors, Mgrs
Engineering (Current Employee) – Toronto-Vancouver-Montreal – September 24, 2015
If you can make it here you can make it anywhere, even in the lake of fire.
- ONLY HARD WORKERS ARE THE ENGINEERS. AMEN.
- Watch out for other DECEPTIVE ENGINEERS who work with the manager's $$$ and will throw you under the bus in a new york minute
- Project Directors/Directors create problems in any project and leech off the company funding while everyone involved in the projects keeps getting gets their cozy salary
- Directors have little to no knowledge of any of the work under them yet chase after the credit like dogs
- Department Management THRIVE OFF pointing fingers after issues arise instead of working together to resolve issues and move forward
- Engineers spend 90% of their time updating management and being administrative pets, such a shame and waste of creativity
- Mind numbing, moral depleting, soul sucking environment
1) Never completed
2) Directors create self inflected wounds and their middle manager puppets lick up the wounds...That is their Management scope
3) Always results in a big rotten mess with finger pointing
- Environment is rotten, eats away at your creativity and motivation
- Too many corporate fingers durrtying the pot in any project
CEO Deepak Chopra unsure if he has 22 or 25 VP's. He's the Stephen Harper of Canada Post. You can see where the company money gets distributed.