Provides support and analysis to the Executive Regional Director and Project Managers
- Processes all regional legal agreements and amendments for any new and existing projects
- Coordinates the review and approval of project documentation
- Tracks the status of the legal agreement process and updates the Portfolio Management Office and impacted stakeholders in a timely manner
- Prepares regular and ad-hoc reports and related analysis in support of regional initiatives and projects
- Coordinates internal and external meetings, including scheduling, agendas, and logistics
Coordinates on-going, external committee meetings
- Coordinates meetings in-person and via teleconference, including scheduling, agendas, and logistics
- Prepares effective meeting notes for all meetings and distributes to stakeholders via email, and electronic repositories and forums
- Maintains membership lists
- Act as the contact person for all groups with regard to meetings, document sharing, general inquiries and subject matter updates via email, telephone, electronic means
Supports the operations of the Standards Collaborative (SC) governance framework
- Supports the SC governance committees and their meetings including agendas material collection and distribution, support of committee Chairs, meeting notes
- Provides support to working group leaders including assistance with meeting logistics, maintaining working group electronic forums, supporting logistics for face-to-face meetings, etc.
- Supports the ongoing operations of the Standards Collaborative by reviewing, responding to, or escalating standards’ helpdesk questions, leveraging template answers and other resources.
Manages the Regional Office
- Ensures that office and kitchen supplies are ordered and available as needed
- Responds to any telephone or in-person inquiries and directs inquiries to appropriate resources
- Acts as Fire Safety Warden for the office, with appropriate First Aid and Fire Warden training
- Act as the Western liaison for various corporate initiatives such as, Green Team, Corporate Social Responsibility Committee, and Health & Wellness Committee
- Act as point of contact for service vendors, including property management, cleaning company, plant maintenance, FedEx, Copier support etc.
Canada Health Infoway (Infoway) is a federally-funded, independent, not-for-profit organization and is Canada’s catalyst for collaborative...