Summary of Position:
The Consumer Specialist supports Canada Goose Inc. in the day-to-day activities and management of our end user consumers.
- Responsible for responding to consumer inquiries via the “Info Box” e-mail inbox, phone and social media in relation to product knowledge, retail locations, “where to buy”, etc.
- Educate consumers by responding to anti-counterfeit inquiries via phone, e-mail and social media
- Assisting with all order entry processes, revisions and cancellations in the management system
- Faxing and/or emailing order confirmations to retail partners and sales representatives
- Running reports as required or requested for order status, inventory / sales analysis, back orders etc.
- Back-up for Warranty Officer; respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, fax and social media
o Issuance of RA#, filling out forms, update log, and prepare return letter
- Covering Reception when required; manage switchboard
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-4 years’ experience in Customer Service, Order Desk, or a similar administrative role
- Post-Secondary education
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible & comfortable interpreting company philosophy
- Strong computer skills; intermediate skills using Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Information Systems an asset
- Strong customer focus
- Good problem solving skills with an attention to detail
- Organized, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Demonstrates high-quality work standards; accepts responsibility for his or her own work
- Accepts openly and willingly that things will change; adapts personal approach to meet the change and quickly modifies behaviors to deal effectively with change
- Consistently exhibits Canada Goose’s Values, taking pride in being innovative, respectful, passionate, accountable, and entrepreneurial while exhibiting personal commitment
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining our Goose team (we totally understand why you’d want to), but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Canada Goose has been manufacturing innovative, high quality outerwear in Canada for over 50 years. From South Pole research facilities and...