Canada Culvert is the leading manufacturer of steel drainage and highway construction products. Canada Culvert is a member of WGI Westman Group Inc., a dynamic entrepreneurial group of companies who values safety, health, community, relationships, growth and fiscal responsibility. Expansion and continued growth creates the following career opportunities in Prince George BC, Edmonton AB, Cambridge ON and Saskatoon SK.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
This is an outside sales representative role reporting to the National Sales Manager, and supported internally by a team of engineers, estimators and customer service representatives. Your focus will be to sell construction products to new varied accounts and dealers through prospecting, while maintaining long term relationships with established dealers, construction companies, contractors and government accounts in the assigned territory. You will be required to achieve the annual sales budget for the assigned territory through the promotion of Canada Culvert products. The position will require working independently with no responsibility for supervision of staff.
- The successful applicant will be a motivated self-starter who is achievement-focused to attain company sales goals.
- Completion of a Diploma or Degree in construction or technical sales is desired or combinations of educational and experience will be considered.
- Two plus years outside or inside sales experience; preferred background in construction or other technical sales related industry.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills; a problem solver that is resourceful and creative.
- Attention to detail, time and priority management are necessary for success.
Canada Culvert provides a competitive total compensation package. The company offers an excellent benefits and a deferred profit sharing plan. A company vehicle is provided and full expense compensation. There are also opportunities for professional growth, career development and continuous learning. Applicants with high standards for performance are encouraged to apply online via Careers at www.westmangroup.com (please click on the Contact tab and Careers).
Please provide résumé and cover letter; please specify which area you are applying for.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Canada Culvert, is an Equal Opportunity Employer