Canada Computers Employee Review

View all Canada Computers reviews

Decent work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto,ON13 March 2014
Ideal if you speak cantonese. Most who work there are nice. There's nothing difficult about the job.
Cons

Other Canada Computers Employee Reviews

Great Work Environment -- Excellent Benifits and Potential to Earn Extra
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON20 February 2018
(To preface I was not kept on after my probation so take my review with a grain of salt)

A typical day at Work:
-Assuming you were opening you would arrive at 930-945 AM to turn on Displays and have a short team meeting.
-Assist customers with whatever they may want or need providing help and guidance
-Then close at the end of the day which consists of cleaning the store making it presentable for the next day.

What I learned:
- How to take pride in my work (regarding what I can control)
- How to build rapport with repeat customers building a foundation of trust which leads to repeat business and referrals to new business.

Workplace Culture:
- Everyone was friendly and was always willing to help me or teach me something new that I would then be able to pass on to the customer: Being knowledgeable and providing more info makes you more trustworthy to the customer.
- Often if one employee left for break they would ask me if I'd care for something and they would get it for me. (Which I had never previously encountered)

Hardest Part: Perhaps both the Moving day in which all the stock was moved from one location to the Newer one. Approximately 12 hours of non-stop Physichal Labour. Not much else I found too difficult.

Most enjoyable: This one was a bit more personal but I enjoyed building a rapport with customers. The pride that I was able to take in my work and the friends I had made.
Pros
Salary is more than Fair, Opportunities to Earn More, insider deals for company employees
Cons
Flexibility with hours (perhaps has changed)
travail
Superviseur/Assistant Gérant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 January 2018
C'étais un travail intéressant, mais très demandant.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canada Computers. Our community is ready to answer.