There are definitely worse places.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) – Newmarket, ON – 24 January 2017
If you read through reviews about the various locations of Canada Computers you'll find most of the negative reviews will point to Head Office issues. Contacting them, policies in place, shipping, etc. things that the stores don't have really any control over. This sucks because it's the employees at those stores that are forced to hear about it; and customers expect them to fix it.
Most employees love to help customers and try their best to put on a smile, but I've seen even the nicest of people reach their limit and just question the common sense of certain customers. IT is a complex field sometimes. Worked with both amazing and not so amazing people, like any retail job, and that's what really makes or break your day-to-day atmosphere.
- 40-44 hours with pretty consistent days off each week.
- Salary is nothing to complain about, any sort of raise above minimum wage is good to have.
- Full-Time benefits (used to be better a couple years back).
- Learned lots about electronics, of all kinds.
- Managers try their best, but don't always hit the mark.
- Typical retail complaints.
Good people, cool stuff, relaxed work place.
Entitled/stubborn customers, Head Office, Holiday season (send help)