Canada Computers has been dedicated to delivering quality products and quality service for nearly two decades now. Founded in 1991, our company established itself in the heart of Kingston, Ontario, with an initial vision of providing high quality products for university students at a student-friendly price. With a strengthening customer base and ever-growing demand, we saw it fit to bring our services to other cities which include North York, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, Waterloo, Brampton, Hamilton, Scarborough, Vaughan, Ajax, London, Ottawa and Barrie. Currently, Canada Computers has 28 retail locations with many more opening in the near future.
We are currently looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative to join our team at the Newmarket location. Reporting to the Store Manager, you will be responsible for:
Providing excellent customer service and interacting with customers to provide information related to products or services. Handle and process returns for customers with company's guidelines and policies.
- 1 - 2 years of retail experience in a customer service role
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Extensive knowledge in computer parts and accessories, and consumer electronics
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods of time, and to move and handle boxes of merchandise which entails lifting
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
We offer competitive wages and benefits with lots of opportunities for advancement.
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.