Canada Computers has been dedicated to delivering quality products and quality service for nearly two decades now. Founded in 1991, our company established itself in the heart of Kingston, Ontario, with an initial vision of providing high quality products for university students at a student-friendly price. With a strengthening customer base and ever-growing demand, we saw it fit to bring our services to other cities which include North York, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, Waterloo, Brampton, Hamilton, Scarborough, Vaughan, Ajax, London, Ottawa and Barrie. Currently, Canada Computers has 28 retail locations with many more opening in the near future.
We are currently hiring a part-time Computer Repair Technician at our new Midtown Toronto (Yonge & Eglinton) location. Reporting to the Store Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
Responsible for providing support for a wide range of technical issues. Performing troubleshooting of issues related to hardware, operating systems and applications. The technician would also be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction.
- 1 - 2 years of relevant computer repair experience in a retail environment
- A+ Certification needed
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extensive knowledge of computer parts and accessories
- Extensive working knowledge of:
- Microsoft operating systems
- PC Hardware
- Common peripheral devices such as printers, scanners, internet routers and etc.
- TCP/IP networking
- Internet technologies
- Common office applications
- Willingness to work flexible shifts which includes days, evenings, weekends and
holidays as needed
Please note that there is no paid parking at this location
We offer competitive wages and benefits with lots of opportunities for advancement.
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.