Canada Cartage System Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
opportunity to learn new things everyday.
Driver/Operator (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 31, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: long drive
i like to work over there. i work everyday and get two days off. i like this work because everyday get chance to learn new things at workplace. Management and co -workers are very nice. i like my work so i enjoy every part of work.
Entry Level only.
Underling (Former Employee), EdmontonMay 4, 2015
Pros: Some great, hardworking low level people.
Cons: Everything about the management
This company will only listen to and promote 'yes men'. Management cares little about employees or even corporate safety standards or transportation laws. They will do whatever it takes to make the customer happy, at the expense of its employees and work standards. Band-aid is the solution, not effective, efficient or calculated change.

Consistent conflict of interest concerns raised and a revolving door of low level employees who recognize no reason for putting up with such a work environment with no chance of ever advancing.

This company takes advantage of dedicated employees who go above and beyond to help and accommodate unreasonable demands by both customers and management. These successes and sacrifices go with little recognition when acknowledged at all.

A thankless and frustrating work environment that I had been hopeful would change, but after a year and a half, actually only became worse.
good jobs just wont get rich
Dispatcher (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 1, 2015
Pros: Happy drivers who will do almost anything i need in a pinch
Cons: Stressful
Planning , scheduling and dealing with the multitude of driver wants and requests are some of the but that's what makes this dispatching job not only challenging but fun. Its a goal not always maintainable but it is tried, when trying to please each driver as well as satisfy the customer it is not only the hardest part of my job but it is also the most pleasing.
Canada Cartage is a joke!!!
class 1 driver (Former Employee), calgary, albertaJune 4, 2014
Pros: no supervision
Cons: everything
I waisted some of my precious life with these clowns, they don't really care about drivers, customers is always right and the driver pays the price.
their trucks are garbage and their safety record is a disaster!!!
that's why they keep changing their name.
please don't make the same mistake and work for these clowns.
BUSY ENVIORNMENT
Delay Line Tracker (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 13, 2013
A typical day was my 1st day of starting the job as I had very experienced people around me. But everyone is very much helpful, so I am now comfortable.
good dispatcher
truck driver (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 13, 2012
Was a good place to work in the year 2000 .But as yhe company is growing you feel you are just a number ?