Canada Bread Employee Reviews

Friendly environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 October 2017
-If you like change and opportunity, it's fast paced, ever changing and opportunities to become involved in so many projects
-Hard working employees, great communication
Pros
Friendly
Cons
No Benefits
Good environment of work and great management people
Mixer Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 October 2017
I enjoyed working with the company for 9 years. I was able to learn many tasks on the production floor from the beginning of the process to bake bread until the shipment of the finished goods. I know how to drive forklift and a bit of power jack, same to operate some machinery of the line. Had a good relationship with my co-workers and had the experience to know people from different nationalities.
The hardest part for me during this time was to work night shift. It affects me emotional.
The best for me was to be able to make some of my best friends in the city and have the support to learn more things everyday.
Pros
Good work enviroment
Cons
Shifts at night
helpful staff
General Labour (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON10 October 2017
Working at Canada Bread was awesome, their management was great, staff of every single shift was so helpful. They really look after their workers really good.
Pros
Free breads for workers
Cons
No particular bus service to that side
Welcoming and Knowledge Team
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB6 October 2017
Every one here at Canada Bread knows their stuff. The management staff has several years of baking and food safety experience and knows the product inside and out. The team is very approachable and is willing to help with any project. If the food industry is something that interests you than I would recommend applying here.
Pros
Intelligent friendly staff
Cons
It can get pretty warm in the bakery
goood company
Inventory management (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 September 2017
I currently work there and this is a very good company. The salary is very good people are fun to work with. I have really nothing bad to say except for the work shift
Good pay, no life
Shipper (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON18 September 2017
Working night shift, days off were not consecutive. Not a great way to go through life. The pay was pretty good compared to the current job market. This is all i am willing to write. If you don't like it then don't force me to write it at all
Canada Bread
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC10 September 2017
A very physical job with many demands. It brings out the best in you if you're willing to rise to the challenge. I have taken the skills that I acquired from this company and applied them in many other situations. It was great learning.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC30 August 2017
Management really needs to focus on retaining experienced managers, awesome managers has left the company because there is no appreciation for their hard work....
Un travail facile
Commis a l'expédition (Former Employee) –  Drummondville, QC7 August 2017
Ceci était un emploi facile pour le salaire donné. Malheureusement, il ne cherchait pas des employés a temps plein permanent
Productive and friendly workplace
Sanitation Associate (Current Employee) –  Hannon, ON3 August 2017
We a have a very good work environment in canada bread and a very friendly management. They really listen to the problem of an employee and the try to find solution for that.
It was fun as a first job
Stock Person (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON12 July 2017
This job was fun during the first semseter of high school I had to quit because of my second semester to foucus on school work. I was not hired back due to another person taking my position.
Pros
Good pay no long shifts
Cons
Super early in the morning
Decent Job, No Shifts
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON, Hamilton ON6 July 2017
Worked every Sunday at two stores. Morning, I would drive to Ancaster Wal-Mart and the afternoon I would go to a Hamilton Wal-Mart to take off any expired bread and replace and re-stock shelves with fresh bread.Would not have mind the job if I had more than 1 shift a week.
Pros
Lots of time off
Cons
Not many shifts
formation
operatrice multi vac (Current Employee) –  Quebec City, QC22 June 2017
ceux qui veulent travailler il y a de l emplois formation.plusieures semaines de formation a plusieurs postes.
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 June 2017
Good leadership. They taught us how to work there and people are all caring. We learned how to make bread, and sanitize. They're very hardworking, and caring.
préparation de commandes de pain pour les distributeurs
Expéditeur (Current Employee) –  Drummondville, QC24 May 2017
mon avis est que il y a beaucoup de problèmes a régler et que rien se fait la situation se déterriore de jours en jours jusqu'à il y a des personnes commences à intimidés les gens avec qui il travaille
Pros
ambiance
Cons
aucun suivi des patrons
Ok place to work at
Bread dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON22 May 2017
Can be really boring at times sometimes dad go by slow some days go by fast music helps out a lot once the manager shows up everything goes down hill from there and the shift takes for ever
Pros
Music
Cons
Boring
Its productive but definitely not a fun place to work
Bakery Associate (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC10 May 2017
I love working there but lately canada bread bought by grupo bimbo and they don't treat employees farely. Overall management is bad. currently they lock us out, that's why i am looking for job.
Pros
meet fellow employees
Cons
It get hotter in the summer
Good Manufacturing plant
Distribution Foreman (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC6 May 2017
High Quality Production of both sides -Roll Line Productions and Bread line Production. Excellent Products with Health & safety manners & GMP standards under good and stress free enviornment and controle or clean system
Pros
Free Coffee & Tea
Cons
Sanitation system not good
It is a very lively company
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 April 2017
It a great company, it was also my first job which I enjoyed throughout my life. The people there were very out going and they well help you out when necessary. No one rushes you to finish work ,you are working at your own pace. You feel like you want to go to work the next day due to how they treat you there , if I had the chance I would work at Canada bread once again.
Pros
Have your own lunch work at your own paces
Free Bread daily
Accounts Receivable Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON15 April 2017
you were given lots of free bread, you could have your breakfast at work, because the company offered free coffee. caring Management, very transparent working Environment -
Pros
Flex hours
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canada Bread. Our community is ready to answer.