Assist in leading the Flatbreads & Breakfast categories worth $95MM. The incumbent will lead the management of Dempster’s, Bon Matin and POM Tortilla brands and focus on understanding the need states for the dinner occasion.
This individual will also manage and develop the Assistant Marketing Manager on Breakfast who is responsible for the management of Bagel and English Muffin brands with focus on understanding need states for the breakfast occasion.
- Primary responsibility is to lead the development and implementation of the marketing plans of the Flatbreads portfolio to achieve the overall objectives, such as share leadership, volume & profit targets.
- Lead the strategy on Winning with Flatbreads at Dinner
- Lead the strategic focus on Breakfast while developing and managing the Assistant Marketing Manager on Breakfast who is focused on developing and implementing plans for Bagels and English Muffins.
- Develop & manage promotions including point of sale material
- Lead packaging development and execution
- Manage day-to-day portfolio activity and problem resolution with key functional areas across all regions including: customer brands, purchasing, consumer affairs, master files, finance, product development, regulatory, quality assurance, sales, operations and distribution.
- Responsible for national brand portfolio competitive, market (Nielsen) and financial (COGNOS) report development & analysis including business review support and development.
- Analyze budget, profit and loss statements, and additional sales, market & trend data to identify brand portfolio opportunities, and highlight issues with accompanying action recommendations.
- Development & presentation of brand portfolio internal communication plan, Playbook (planning meetings with Sales), project presentations and product/ promotion launch presentations.
KEY HIRING CRITERIA
- 5+ years progressive experience in Tier 1 Consumer Packaged Goods Marketing
- Required undergraduate degree in Business, ideally with major in Marketing
- Passionate about Food
- External focus orientation
- Superior project management and multi-tasking skill set
- Strong business acumen with excellent financial, analytical, logical & quantitative skills
- Strong leadership and ability to build cross-functional and cross-regional teams to achieve shared goals (often
including sales, manufacturing, product development, purchasing, distribution & finance)
- Strong people management skills, responsible for the development of Assistant Marketing Manager
- Strong presentation & communication skills, both verbal & written
- Ability to lead outside agencies such as advertising, web & promotion agencies
- Adaptable, persistent, strong initiative, results oriented
- Adept with Microsoft Office, Web navigation, COGNOS & SAP
- Bilingualism (French/English) is a strong asset
To be considered for this opportunity please submit your resume and cover letter immediately.
Indeed - 6 months ago