Canada's Wonderland

Canada's Wonderland Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON7 December 2016
I've already reviewed my position, as I've mentioned before it was a very great experience. The hours would sometimes tend to be long but the money was well worth it.
Lots of work and great people
Food Associate (Former Employee) –  Market place Buffet5 December 2016
Very great opportunities for a first time job. Learnt alone from great service to fast pace pressure. Extremely long hours and day shift that can be overwhelming but nontheless great workplace.
Busy
Unit Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Maple, ON2 December 2016
It's a theme, park, so all wage jobs are seasonal and all salary jobs are year-round. Your job is what you make it: if you want to advance, you work to do so.
A good summer job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON2 December 2016
Wonderland is a good place to work if you need a summer job, but honestly anything longer than that and it becomes very taxing. It is fairly out of the way and difficult to get to if you do not live north of the city.
Pros
hour for lunch
Cons
out of the way
Very good summer job!
Food Service Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Snoopy's Suppertime26 November 2016
Canada's Wonderland is a great place for teens to work over the summer. I worked a lot of hours during the summer, making a gracious amount of money. The other staff throughout the park are very kind, but unfortunately a lot of guests are rude and really put a dent on my day. Other than that, I recommend Canada's Wonderland looking to make a good amount of cash throughout the summer.
Pros
Staff discount on food and merchandise, and staff barbeques.
Cons
Long travel, rude guests
Fun workplace, great experience
Characte/Cohort (Former Employee) –  Maple, ON24 November 2016
I was able to interact with customers giving them directions, information, and suggesting things to purchase. Was a very friendly work environment where my supervisors maintained a professional relationship with us. Got along well with all my co-workers.
Pros
Free admission into Ontario attractions
Good place to work for a first time employees
Maze Attendant (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON24 November 2016
It was a good place to work, the atmosphere was fun and new friendships were formed with other employees.
The job was relatively straight-forward and the training was fairly easy.
The relationship between management and employees was respectful and easy to communicate between.
Fun and organized environment.
Games Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON22 November 2016
Personally I enjoyed working at Canada's Wonderland as a games associate. The environment was very upbeat and welcoming. I met a lot of people who worked with me that I had a lot in common with who made a day at work bearable. I enjoy interacting with all of the guests in the park and even my supervisors and team leads were wonderful people to work with. Working as a games associate helped to improve my communication skills. The hardest part of the job was keeping a positive attitude while working in the heat. I also struggled with the commute as it took 2+ hours to get to work or home. I spent a lot of my paycheck on simply transit fare to get to and from work. Overall I loved the job and the comfortable environment. I was faced with new challenges everyday and discovered more and more about myself the longer I worked with them.
Pros
Free admission to the park, discounts on food and gift shop merchandise.
Cons
Long hours, working in the heat.
very fun place to work at
1 Canada's Wonderland Drive - Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 November 2016
i worked at Canada's wonderland for a few months and it was great met a lot of people and and gained a lot of experience as it being my first job. everyday was a new experience in terms of being a food sales associate.
hard, unfullfing work environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON17 November 2016
under paying job for the amount of work, the typical day would start slow and then suddenly get busy, i learned that despite the horrible work conditions achieving a happy experience for the guest in overall important
Pros
Cons
unorganized managment
Keeps a fresh clean look
Starbucks Barista (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON16 November 2016
Even if their restaurants are falling apart. Offers free parking and free admission for employees and complimentary tickets for the employees family. Also provides reciprocal discounts to Toronto attractions.
Life at Wonderland
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON13 November 2016
Wonderland is a very good first job experience. You get to learn more about the place than just your job title. You will make a lot of new friends with your co workers making the summer and Halloween time amazing.
ok
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON10 November 2016
it a get job for students who need experience and on the job training. you get to meet people from all over the work and have a great time doing it. supervisors are too young.
Good workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON10 November 2016
It was a great job experience I left early because of my grandmas cancer and she lived out of the country so we had to go to her . I left Canada's wonderland on good terms . I have learned a great no experience and I am thankful to work there . My family situation is now over .
The people who i worked with were all enthusiastic and thrilled to work there.
Entertainer (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON6 November 2016
I would come to work to amazing personalities and people with quality. Not once did i feel like working there was a job but it rather felt like a day out with friends. Scaring people was fun but getting paid to do it is far better hehe.
Pros
hot chocolate
Cool place to work
Cashier/Food Beverage Server (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON5 November 2016
I liked working at wonderland because I got to meet a lot of new people, the environment that I was in was a very calm and friendly environment. Although I liked these aspects of the job, it was difficult to balance life and work.
Love the work enviroment
Admissions Attendant (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON4 November 2016
This jobs works around you and tries to accommodate to your needs and how you can work efficiently and successfully . Although it is a seasonal positions, you have numerous opportunities to work and make money.
Just a little about my experience!
Game Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON30 October 2016
It was a good job is you liked to talk and meet new people.
The job was a very good experience because i got to meet many new people as well the the team was a good one. Everyone cared for each other. I like the experience i had with the team.
Pros
Free Entry
Cons
Hot out side when working
Fun place to work
Ticket Sales, Ticket Taking (Current Employee) –  1 Canada's Wonderland Dr16 October 2016
Great experience with all of the employees. The managers and supervisors wherever friendly. Very flexible shift schedule
Fun job with like minded co workers
Ride Operator (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON16 October 2016
It was an entertaining job with good benefits that involved dealing with many guest issues and working big machines. The co workers made the experience worth it.

Canada's Wonderland Reviews by Location