SEND RESUME AND CALL FOR INTERVIEW (905) 264-0917 X 149
IMMEDIATE PROJECT BASED, ON-CALL WORK FOR QUALIFIED MERCHANDISERS
At Canada’s Best Merchandising Services, our dedicated team of field installation, store setup and merchandising experts exhibits a passion for customer service and project completion – honed over hundreds of projects with Canada’s leading retailers in various locations across the country.
From new rack, signage and POP installations or refurbishments to ongoing or project-based product merchandising, national or local rollouts - we offer a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with such a variety of projects that you’ll never be bored and always be learning something new.
Bring us your skills and passion and we will provide you a great experience at a growing company!
IN-STORE RETAIL MERCHANDISERS
A successful candidate will have at least the following experience, abilities and knowledge:
- Minimum of one solid year, two preferred, of retail or related product merchandising & fixture (shelving heights, display assembly and installation) experience.
- Experience displaying new product by following specified *planograms*.
- Basic tools (utility knife, scissors, measuring tape, pliers, snips for metal strapping, camera/camera phone, screwdrivers)
- Ability to work without supervision while maintaining quality and speed
- Following direction of team leaders and site supervisors.
- Ability to excel in a team environment and coordinate with co-workers.
- Reliable transportation to get to various retail project stores with no transit access
- Willingness to travel if needed to out of town jobs would be great!