Canad Inns

• Salary/Benefits
NO GOOD
Front desk (Former Employee), Polo ParkJuly 15, 2014
GOOD STAFF, UNPROFESSIONAL MANAGERS THE GENERAL MANAGER IS VERY FRIENDLY THOUGH
Definitely was a pleasure to work with different people and see happy guests everyday.
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: lunch and room discounts
Cons: very disorganized
I definitely would work here again. Was looking to working as Front Desk Manager had family emergency had to leave position.
Great Place to Work
Room Attendant/Housekeeping (Former Employee), Brandon, MBAugust 19, 2013
Pros: great gm
Cons: no cons, only con was my lifestyle at the time :(
I learned a lot working at Canad Inns, really enjoyed being part of a team but also enjoyed that I got to work independently. Hardest part of the day was when the hotel was booked full and there was a deadline to have everything cleaned.
another day another dollor
Banquet Server (Current Employee), Windsor Park Canad InnsMay 13, 2013
Pros: all the new skills i will always have
Cons: the schedule is never out on time
My typical day at Canad Inns, prepping coffee, tea, then serving the event. When they finish, I clean the room i will do the dishes. This job can be very overwhelming. New management has token over so I' am not familiar with them, my co-workers are very nice people. best part of my job is seeing my event walk out with a smile on the face, I feel like – more... I did my job correct. I have learned all my serving skills from the people I worked with. – less
Exciting, fast paced, ever-changing work place
Executive Chef (Former Employee), Garden City, Transcona, Fort Garry, MetropolitanApril 25, 2013
Pros: exciting and challangeing work place
Cons: long hours, poor work / life balance
As Executive Chef, required to over see all kitchen & administrative operations for all divisions of the company; Altos Garden Café, Tavern United, Banquets, The Oak Food Bar, Celebrations Dinner Theater, Catering, Metropolitan Center

In charged of maximizing productivity of the kitchen staff, as well as managing sous chef and chef de partie.

Strong – more... ability to spot problems and resolve quickly and efficiently, while maintaining a level head, and delegate many kitchen tasks simultaneously.

Accountable to management for the production of budgeting, food & labor costing, menu planning, with the ability to implement corrective action when necessary to help assure that financial goals are met.

Customer service, with emphasis on customer satisfaction through exemplary quality and service.

Ability to step in on any area that requires assistance. – less
low pay and very hectic place to work
Hotel Accountant (Former Employee), winnipeg, MBFebruary 24, 2013
Pros: flexible time
Cons: low pay
flexible time. very low salary. some managers are very unprofessional. co-workers were very nice. hardest part of the job was to deal with some managers attitude. most enjoyable part was to have flexible time.
fun place to work at
Busser,Barback (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBApril 27, 2012
Pros: saw my friends all the time
Cons: cant party on the weekends
worked in the bar so loud music drunk people and late hours good fun people to work with very messy sticky job.