COMPANY AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Canaccede Financial Group is a rapidly-growing financial firm with a vision to be the leading provider of alternative financial services solutions to the Canadian consumer credit market. It operates two main synergistic businesses, Canaccede Investments and Affirm Financial Services, established in 2008 and 2010, respectively.
Canaccede Investments acquires and manages an array of consumer debt obligations, including charged-off receivables, consumer insolvency receivables, and performing credit portfolios. To date, it has strategically invested approximately $100mm acquiring $1.3bn in face value of assets under management and is one of the largest consumer finance investment firms in the Canadian market.
Canaccede has offices in Toronto, ON and London, ON.
Reporting to the President, Financial Services, the Director of Marketing will hold responsibility for the organization’s marketing activities and is accountable for the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy
- Developing the Marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Working closely with the company’s Sales and Customer Service team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Leading and managing day to day activities of marketing, as well as building out the team as priorities require
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team
- Work closely with Product Manager to define marketing materials and programs
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media
reputation and recognition
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization * Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
DESIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- MBA or equivalent experience, minimum of 5 years experience in a senior marketing role
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
This position will be based in Toronto with occasional need to travel.
Please submit a cover letter and resume with salary expectations by April 21, 2014.
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.