Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Station Supervisor is responsible for all elements pertaining to the pick-up and drop-off of rental and sales vehicles.
Overall Functions & Responsibilities
- Supervision of Customer Service team, including Reception, Front Counter, shuttle drivers, demo staff, PDI staff and cleaning staff
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service, ensuring guest service standards are met and guest issues are resolved and documented in a timely fashion
- Training of all service staff
- Determining staffing needs based on reservations
- Development of staff schedules to adequately provide for station requirements
- Ensuring adequate supplies of all printed materials required to complete pick-up and drop-off requirements (forms)
- Maintaining inventory of tourism related materials for guest bags
- Other functions as required by management
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to motivate staff
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to effectively liaise with other departments
- Ability to resolve guest complaints in a calm and professional manner
- Enthusiastic, excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Shift work required during peak season
- Weekend work required during peak season
CanaDream Operating Principles
CanaDream is proud to employ individuals who embrace our operating principles:
- Integrity, truth and transparency will be the foundation of our company
- We will support one another and staff to align goals
- We will laugh with each other
- We will accept the wisdom learned from our mistakes to ensure our future success.
At CanaDream we are committed to developing each individual’s maximum potential in exchange for their care and 100% willingness to commit and surrender to CanaDream’s mission, operating principles and vision. We also pride ourselves in taking 100% responsibility with zero excuses.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Racquel Daley . This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 19 months ago
CanaDream Corporation rents recreational vehicles (RV) throughout Canada, and sells its used rental fleet on a wholesale and retail basis....