At CanaDream, we offer guests from all around the world the opportunity to experience Canada at their own pace in our top of the line motorhomes. We take great pride in helping people have unforgettable adventures, and see the country in a completely unique way.
Every one of our team members is important to creating the best experiences possible for guests, and it’s our goal to foster a supportive and collaborative environment that honors the contributions of each of those team members. We do this through:
- First class training;
- Promptly recognizing and acting on suggestions and feedback from employees at all levels;
- Utilizing people friendly and innovative technology;
- Giving all employees the resources and support they require to thrive.
Reporting to the Station Manager, the Receptionist is often the first point of contact with CanaDream guests, customers and visitors. The Receptionist must be able to effectively communicate with our guests, customers, and visitors and provide the best impression of CanaDream.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome guests to CanaDream with professionalism, enthusiasm and passion;
- Greet guests picking up or dropping off guests units;
- Answer the telephone using CanaDream’s language;
- Screen and direct telephone calls to the appropriate personnel;
- Provide appropriate information to our guests, customers and visitors;
- Receive and sort mail and incoming deliveries;
- Prepare and dispatch mail and courier deliveries daily;
- Embrace CanaDream’s brand voice and best practices;
- Assist front counter staff with scheduling guest pick-ups and drop-offs;
- Provide Reservations support ;
- Provide support to other CanaDream departments within scope and as requested;
- General clerical duties as requested;
- Respond to or appropriately direct answering service calls received overnight ;
- Maintain guest services area, including beverage area;
- Other duties as assigned by Station Manager.
Skill Set, Education and Experience
- Excellent, proven customer or guest service and communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong computer skills and accurate data entry skills;
- Strong knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures;
- Robust knowledge of guests and customer service principles and practices;
- Flexibility; adaptable and able to multitask;
- Spontaneous, mature, and friendly personality;
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Ability to speak a second language is highly desirable; preference given to candidates who can speak German, French or Dutch;
- Ability to handle diverse guests and customers in a multi-cultural and fast paced environment;
- Previous experience working in a hotel or tourism-related business is an asset;
- Valid driver’s license an asset.
- Office Environment;
- Seasonal Full-time;
- Shift work including weekends and statutory holidays.
We are committed to developing each individual’s full potential through first class training, a supportive working environment, and challenging and engaging work. In return, we ask 100% willingness to embrace and surrender to CanaDream’s operating principles, processes, and focus on giving guests the best possible experiences.
CanaDream Operating Principles
CanaDream is proud to employ individuals who embrace our operating principles:
- Integrity, truth and transparency will be the foundation of our company
- We will support one another and staff to align goals
- We will laugh with each other
- We will accept the wisdom learned from our mistakes to ensure our future success.
If you’re interested in a rewarding position where you can learn, work hard, and have fun at the same time, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Racquel Daley. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.