Position: Guest Service Specialist (Temporary Part-time with the potential to lead to full-time)
Reporting to the CanaDream Central Supervisor, the Guest Service Specialist will be responsible for responding to reservations enquiries, providing quotations, and supplying superior, timely support and information to our on-road guests.
Overall Functions & Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answering incoming reservations enquiries
- Developing quotations using CanaDream’s software
- Confirming reservations and processing payments
- Being able to answer the caller’s concerns and questions professionally and with enthusiasm
- Providing front-line service and support to on-road guests
- Forwarding service enquiries to on-call technical staff promptly and as necessary
- High school graduate
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Experience in a Call Centre environment will be considered an asset
- Experience providing customer service over the telephone is preferred
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively communicate in a strong team environment
- Strong command of the English language
- Secondary languages – French, German, Spanish, Dutch – will be considered a strong asset
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Outlook and Word) and use of the Internet
- Must possess strong interpersonal skill, time management skill and have a good attendance/punctuality record
- Must be very adaptable since schedules might change with short notice
- Must possess the ability to listen, memorize protocol and guidelines, manage personal emotions and evaluate and analyze different situations.
This position is temporary part-time with the potential of leading to full-time employment. The successful incumbent must be available to work 7 days per week. Hours range from 24 to 35 per week based on rotating shifts working in a fast paced environment. Shifts are required to provide optimum Guest Service. During the busy season, CanaDream Central will operate daily from 0600 to 2100. Shifts and hours of operation will be modified based on operational requirements. Candidates must be available to work shifts on a rotating basis.
At CanaDream we are committed to developing each individual’s maximum potential in exchange for their care and 100% willingness to commit and surrender to CanaDream’s mission, operating principles and vision. We also pride ourselves in taking 100% responsibility with zero excuses.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Racquel Daley. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
CanaDream Corporation rents recreational vehicles (RV) throughout Canada, and sells its used rental fleet on a wholesale and retail basis....