Reporting to the Guest Services Manager, the Guest Service Representative is the initial CanaDream contact with the Guest. This position encompasses front counter, pick-up, drop-off, demonstration, reservations and shuttle service. This is a seasonal position that entails working shifts, weekends and holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets CanaDream Guests to CanaDream and completes the check-in procedures and/or unit pick-up and/or unit demonstration within CanaDream guidelines.
- Greets CanaDream Guests to CanaDream to complete unit drop-off inspection and/or check-out procedures within CanaDream guidelines.
- Provides accurate information to potential CanaDream Guests including providing quotes and completes reservations.
- Provides customer services including arranging shuttles, travel advice, selling kit and extra items and answering Guest questions.
- Notifies the RV Technician or the PDI Technician if damage has occurred and maintenance is required.
- Orders office supplies, replenishes brochures, office processes including filing, faxing, scanning and photocopying.
- Other duties as requested by the Guest Services Manager.
Skill Set, Education and Experience:
- Previous experience working in a hotel or tourism-related business an asset.
- Excellent, proven customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to speak a second language preferable. Preference given to those candidates who can speak German, French or Dutch.
- Strong computer and accurate data entry skills.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Flexible, adaptable and able to multitask.
- Able to work outside in inclement weather.
- Valid drivers license an asset.
CanaDream Operating Principles
CanaDream is proud to employ individuals who embrace our operating principles:
- Integrity, truth and transparency will be the foundation of our company
- We will support one another and staff to align goals
- We will laugh with each other
- We will accept the wisdom learned from our mistakes to ensure our future success.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Racquel Daley . This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.