Reporting to the Preparations Manager, the RV Cleaner ensures the exterior cleanliness of CanaDream guests and sales units.
- Clean exterior surfaces, including windows, to standard required by CanaDream.
- Clean storage compartments, tire surfaces, motor, tanks, and hoses.
- Operate cleaning machines and equipment.
- Perform other duties as required to contribute to the smooth running of our guest and sales operation.
- Clean steam all units.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Pay attention to detail and take pride in your work.
- Some familiarity with computers – technology is used to schedule and document daily tasks.
- Able to speak English.
- Willingness to work well with diverse staff in a busy environment.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- No previous experience required.
- Seasonal Part-time.
- Shift work including weekends.
- Work is physically demanding and requires repetitive tasks, bending, crouching, kneeling, and standing for extended periods of time.
- Occasionally required to work outside during inclement weather.
CanaDream Operating Principles
CanaDream is proud to employ individuals who embrace our operating principles:
- Integrity, truth and transparency will be the foundation of our company
- We will support one another and staff to align goals
- We will laugh with each other
- We will accept the wisdom learned from our mistakes to ensure our future success.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Racquel Daley. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 14 months ago
CanaDream Corporation rents recreational vehicles (RV) throughout Canada, and sells its used rental fleet on a wholesale and retail basis....