CanaDream Corporation is a publicly traded Company (symbol = CDN on the TSX Venture Exchange) focused on the international tourism business. The Company is one of the largest Recreational Vehicle ("RV") Rental Companies in Canada, catering to the needs of both an International and local clientele who want to realize their dream of experiencing, up-close and personal, Canada's vast unspoiled natural landscape and its magnificent Natural Park system in the comfort of a motorhome or the economy and convenience of a "Camper". CanaDream has a fleet of approximately 800 units that are offered to its clients from 7 gateway cities across Canada. Current rental locations offer exposure to an incredible variety of natural experiences and include Vancouver, British Columbia; Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta; Toronto, Ontario; Montreal, Quebec; Halifax, Nova Scotia and Whitehorse, Yukon.
Job location: Calgary
Employment Status: $12 per hour – 3 days per week
Reports to: Accounts Payable Supervisor
Available Position/s: 1
Start Date: Immediately
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, the accounting clerk will be responsible for performing a variety of accounts payable and receivable tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs data entry of accounts payable invoices into accounting system
- Pulls invoices for cheque payment batches
- Performs data entry for cheques to be processed, mail cheques and attach back-up to cheques
- Photocopies invoices required for account reconciliations
- Checks vendor statements and requests copies of any missing invoices
- Makes phone calls to stations to request missing backup (eg. Courier receipts)
- Completes general office tasks including filing, faxing and photocopying
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Skill Set, Education and Experience:
- No experience required
- Customer Focus
- Quality Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Team Work
- Office environment
- Manual dexterity
- Sitting for extended periods of time
CanaDream Operating Principles:
- Integrity, truth and transparency will be the foundation of our company
- We will support one another and staff to align goals
- We will laugh with each other
- We will accept the wisdom learned from our mistakes to ensure our future success.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
CanaDream Corporation rents recreational vehicles (RV) throughout Canada, and sells its used rental fleet on a wholesale and retail basis....