Admissions Advisor / Educational Sales
CanScribe Career College – Kelowna, BC
CanScribe Career College is an online educational institution offering world class curriculum within the medical and computer training verticals. CanScribe, with its main campus in Kelowna, British Columbia and a subsidiary office in Florida, is accredited with the Private Career Training Institute Agency of BC, is a Better Business Bureau Torch Award winner for business excellence and is certified with Human Resources and Skills Development Canada.
CanScribe is currently seeking experienced, proven, sales professionals to join our winning team. This position will be based out of Kelowna, BC with potential travel across Canada and the USA. The main responsibility of the Admissions Advisor is to grow student enrollment to meet or exceed our company growth standards. These are full-time positions with a possibility for long-term growth based on performance. Pay is based on performance and includes full company benefits after a 3 month probationary period. Office hours are 8:00am to 6:00pm, but your hours may vary according to potential student’s availability; some evenings and weekends may be required.
- Self-Generate leads through targeted prospecting to grow our program enrollments
- Research, prospect and acquire new business in assigned sales territory using a variety of tools including network groups, chambers of commerce, social media, presentations, etc.
- Implement and initiate sales and marketing initiatives including the distribution of promotional materials to grow program enrollment
- Schedule and conduct informational meetings and presentations for potential students and referrers.
- Cultivate relationships with student funders
Ideal candidates will have experience in educational sales or comparative telephone sales. We are looking for successful, outgoing, proven sales professionals who enjoy interacting with clients and growing enrollment.
To be considered qualified applicants must be able to do the following:
- Ability to confidently and persuasively interact with prospective students and funders
- Ability to independently travel
- Ability to work without supervision, be self-motivated, proactive and solution-oriented
- Must be enthusiastic, friendly and possess a confident demeanor
- Must have exceptional communication and public speaking skills
- Must be able to walk, sit and/or stand throughout the day and lift up to 25 pounds
Interested qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter.
Please put the following in the subject line: "Admissions Advisor -- [Your Name]"
Lastly, please paste and answer the following questions below.
1. I HAVE SALES EXPERIENCE YES/NO [POSITION?]
2. HERE IS HOW I WOULD GO ABOUT BOOSTING STUDENT ENROLLMENT: [GIVE SOME EXAMPLES]