As the Director of Customer Service, you will be accountable for providing direction to the Customer Service team of four and report directly to the Senior VP of Sales. In this role, you must be able to exercise considerable judgement, and have independence in providing complex support services to both external and internal stakeholders.
You must have advance computer skills in MS Office applications such as Outlook, Word, and Excel, and experience in ERP software (Sage/Fusion/Mass/QBC), and superb organizational and time management skills are required; as well as the ability to take initiative and work well with a wide range of people within and outside the organization. The ideal candidate will be insightful, mature, tactful and able to focus on the priorities of a rapidly changing day.
If you possess flawless communication skills and excellent judgement, have an outstanding customer service orientation and thrive under pressure, then this role is for you.
- Managing and directing the daily activities of the Customer Service associates.
- Supervising, planning, and managing functions concerned to the Customer Service environment.
- Carrying out supervision, call monitoring, coaching, training, disciplining, and reviewing all associates in consultation with the Sr. Vice President of Sales
- Acting as an information source and answering Customer associate questions, assigning tasks, following up and giving instructions as needed.
- Attending, investigating and resolving customer complaints and questions.
- Ensuring that the team members acquire the appropriate support and training to apply the best skills and knowledge on the job.
- Carrying out performance measurement, monitoring, and evaluation of all Customer Service associates to improve the efficiency.
- Updating databases, organizing activities related to maintenance and repair of equipments, ordering supplies and materials.
- Preparing and directing schedules, monitoring attendance of Customer Service associates; scheduling breaks and shifts as necessary.
- Communicating solutions, successes, and opportunities to the Sr. Vice President of Sales
- Responsible for the daily import of orders from Sentient into QBC. This includes; emailing updates to Senior Management as required, pulling and adding backorder items and dealing with special and rush orders.
- Responsible for the efficient flow of orders from the order desk to the picking areas in the warehouse.
- Responsible for ensuring that backorders are pulled daily and that orders are filled completely.
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
- Provide training to customer service associates on how to adequately address problems over the phone or how to write correspondence.
- Requires minimum 3 plus years team leader/supervisor experience in a customer service environment.
- Post secondary degree/diploma in business or administration.
- Proven record in proving high level of customer service required.
- Proven to perform well under pressure; manage multiple priorities with ability to plan and prioritize work.
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and experience in ERP software (Sage/Fusion/Mass/QBC).
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop professional relationships, and ability to effectively represent the company and communicate with others at varying technical levels.
- Anticipate needs, takes initiative and adopt at proactively solving problems.
- An ongoing awareness and responsiveness to internal and external client satisfaction
- A high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Proven ability to listen, understand and communicate effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a dynamic self-starter.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to see the big picture and strategize accordingly.
- Accepts direction and demonstrates the ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Excellent problem solving abilities and strong analytical skills.
Salary Range is $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 per year depending on experience.
Thank you for your interest in CanRad. However, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 30+ days ago