At canfitpro, we’re known for being an industry leader in fitness across around the world. Since opening our doors, our members have shown dedication and passion for fitness and for their communities which keeps us growing year after year.
What is a Software Developer?
The Software Developer will be part of the Solutions team in our Information Technology Services group. We deliver products and services that have the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people, every single week. From online sales portals to member check-ins to associate pay and commissions, our group helps to deliver it all. We're looking to hire great web, database and .NET developers.
Working with canfitpro gives you:
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Unlimited growth potential
- FREE Fitness membership for you and a family member
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle from requirements definition through product delivery and support
- Assist developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications
- Provide support for existing products and services as required through the day-to-day operation of the business
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications
- Deliver high quality, unit tested applications while assisting in closing our legacy automation gap
- Work with all members of Information Technology Services department to support business units through our released product suite
- Keep up to date with the trends in the market place relating to applications and technologies that may be applicable to the corporation
- Reinforce an environment of uncompromising quality
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Pursuing degree in the field of computer science or software engineering
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Familiarity with Subversion, Agile/Scrum workflow and MOF/ITIL would be beneficial
- Attention to detail and strong understanding of data systems
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies
- Written and oral communication skills; interpersonal skills; team player
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
Indeed - 15 months ago