Can-Tech Services Employee Reviews

Great Employment Agency
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON9 August 2017
Steady work and great pay. I had never encountered a probalem with any day to day needs. Staff was very helpful and courteous and I learned many new skills
Good Company
Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC4 April 2017
This may be a bit bias as i had only worked their two months, however, my foreman was terrible. I talked to some of the other workers and they said that most are not like him and that he was simply exceptionally bad, but he made coming to work a nightmare. he was very judgy and rude. never encouraged anyone for the work they did, not even the new guys who had never been on a job site before. no matter what you did you were never good enough in his eyes. other than him it was fairly pleasant as the head boss manager was really nice and went out of his way to do things to make everyone else's life easier.
Cons
terrible foreman
Official response from Can-Tech Services
15 September 2017

Can-Tech Services doesn't have an office in Surrey, BC, so we're wondering if this review is about a different company. Either way, sorry to hear that you had a bad experience.

agency
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON26 January 2017
Salary and breaks depend on contract. Clients do not pay for lunch breaks. Some contracts require heavy lifting, two person lifting is required. The agency always sends a person to the same place.
Pros
paid 15 min breaks
Cons
lunch not paid
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  North York, ON2 January 2017
This is a good place to work. The people here are very nice and have great attitudes. It is a professional environment which makes it easy to go to work everyday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Can-Tech Services. Our community is ready to answer.