Can-West Corporate Air Charters offers the finest in corporate and pleasure travel in western Canada. We service Executive Charters, Medevac and various forestry, pipeline, and wildlife surveys.
We are seeking a Full Time Flight Coordinator based in our Edmonton Office.
The hours would be approximately 8:00-5:00pm with an occasional on-call phone in the evenings if required.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
Working knowledge of Microsoft word, XL and spread sheet applications.
Pleasant demeanor and the ability to communicate orally and in writing.
Duties & Responsibilities: The Flight Co-ordinator shall be responsible for:
- Maintain the company’s flight booking data base. This includes tracking each potential booking and maintaining a record of successful and unsuccessful booking bids.
- Act as the liaison between Can-West and our customers.
- Organize on a daily, weekly and monthly basis all flights to be completed by the company.
- Coordinate activities for charter flights with the Slave Lake Flight Coordinator.
- Responsible for flight following of Can-West aircraft. Be trained and able to activate the Company Accident/Overdue Aircraft procedures.
- Prepare accurate flight bookings and quotes for customers.
- Maintain an on-call agreement for customer service needs after hours. This requirement will be shared with the Slave Lake flight coordinator.
- Be responsible for arranging and managing all details of charter bookings. This includes but is not limited to: hotel rooms, airport transfers, taxi/shuttle, meals/beverages/bar, vehicle rentals.
- Compile and prepare all required information after the charters are completed and forward to Billing Administration.
- Maintain a positive relationship with our customers. Quality assurance and follow-up to all charter flights with customers.
- Work with the Operations manager, Chief Pilot and Base Managers with respect to crew scheduling.
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of all aircraft operated by Can-West in order to allocate the best equipment for each charter flight.
- Maintain a close relationship with the Director of Maintenance.
- Pick up deliveries and purchase supplies as necessary.
- Assist administration as required.
- Ensuring that the applicable phones are forwarded to you or the appropriate person.
- Completing any other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager or delegate.
Salary: Competitive. To be Determined with the right candidate.
If interested Please forward your contact information along with your resume to:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us @ (780) 849-5353 and ask for Natalie.