(1 Year Contract)
We have an immediate opening for a ‘Modification Approval Form’ Administrator reporting directly to the B787 Program Management Office Manager.
- Facilitate Change Board Meetings, prepare agendas, record minutes and actions.
- Maintain and update Change Control Database on a regular basis.
- Coordinate with department to ensure completion of all process steps as per the company procedures.
- Provide technical support and/or assist employees in the creation of ‘Design Modification’ (RFDM) forms.
- This role is the primary point of contact between the company’s Change Management, and customer Change Management focal.
- Liaise with the Customer to understand where the company’s Change requests are in the Customer’s Change Management process.
- Provide and report to the Customer the status of Design Changes on a regular basis.
- Responsible to track and maintain milestones of the Change Management process (cradle to grave) and report status.
- Liaison with departments to capture all costs associated with the design change.
- Act as a team member and support continuous improvement activities.
- Certificate or Diploma in mechanical technology coupled with 2 years of experience
- Operation management background is an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Access, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Ability to read engineering drawings and 3D model
- Understand of precision manufacturing & assembly processes is an asset
- Must work with minimal supervision
- Ability to organize one self, prioritize workload and co-ordinate several projects at one time with aggressive deadlines
- Ability to interface with the Customers (Internal/External) and drive actions
- Proven team player with excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, with excellent customer service skills
Indeed - 12 months ago
Can-Tech Services was founded in Toronto in August 1974.
Our company's founder, Jorg Geissler, began his career as a contract design...