This is an opportunity to start a career in a thriving industry with a company that is willing to invest time and training to help you succeed. As a member of the Calgary Team, you will be expected to work throughout Alberta as the job dictates.
- Ability to learn new technology
- Ability to work in physically strenuous situations
- Good math skill
- Ability to work away from home within oilfield schedules and locations structure
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Pre-Access drug and alcohol screening will be required
- The chance to enter into a career path that offers life-long opportunity
- Generous benefit package
- Industry leading wages
- Hard work, great experiences and the chance to be a part of a team of great people
Go to www.canam.com and see our career section for more information.