Campers Village Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Great for Product knowledge but horrible management
Department supervisor (Former Employee) –  South point , EdmontonJanuary 5, 2016
Promised department position but was never given the position . They gave good training but they pushed everyone too hard to make sales. This stressed out all the employees and made this postion nor fun at all. I quit a month in and now work at a better company with the same position and better wage.
Pros
Product knowledge
Cons
Management pick favorites and if youre not one of them ... you might as well find a new job
Creative freedom, respect between employees and Management
Visual Merchandising Manager / Sales (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJune 6, 2013
I was the Visual Merchandising Manager at Campers and was responsible for all the seasonal soft goods merchandising. The job was fast paced, fun and informative. I learned a lot about being active and what type of clothes went with what activity, lots of on the job training as far as what we sell. I had product knowledge meetings that were informative and interesting. I worked with a diverse group of people, mostly young, outdoor types.

The hardest part of the job would be that there was not enough time in the day to get everything done some days and I never like leaving a job unfinished!
Pros
great people, great owners, great management
Cons
not much career advancement

2.7