Trustee in Bankruptcy
Consumer insolvency practice client in Toronto is currently hiring fully licensed trustees in bankruptcy in Toronto, Ontario.
- Trustee in Bankruptcy Licensed Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional
- CIRP designation.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of insolvency rules and procedures with respect to the bankruptcy and insolvency act.
- Perform initial consultations with individuals; assess alternatives, sign-ups and counselling.
- Supervise administrative staff and delegate tasks as required.
- Communication with debtors, creditors, the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy and courts through creditor meetings, reports and attendance at court, etc.
- Manage files from start to finish.
- Identify, target and develop referral sources.
Interested candidates may submit their resume, by separate attachment in Word-format..
For further information contact:
Tanya Bassil - Partner
CAMPBELL MORDEN INC.
Phone: (416) 598-4020