Insolvency Estate Administrators
Trustee in bankruptcy firm in Toronto requires an insolvency estate administrator to deal with elements of consumer bankruptcy and proposal administration.
The Estate Administrator will be fully responsible for complete administration of estates from filing estate with Official Receiver until the discharge of bankrupt or full completion of the consumer proposal.
- Filing new estates;
- Preparing documents for initial mailing to creditor;.
- Issuing stays of proceeding;
- Realization of vested assets and release of secured or third party asset;
- Reviewing proofs of claim;
- Drafting disallowance of proofs of claim;
- Drafting of section 170 reports;
- Preparing automatic discharge certificates;
- Communicating with bankrupts, debtors and creditors in writing and by telephone. Face-to-face meetings with these parties occur occasionally;
- Monitoring rejection or acceptance of proposals;
- Reviewing voting letters and proxies;
- Drafting minutes of meetings of creditors;
- Follow-up on items returned unpaid;
- Monitoring performance of proposals and drafting annulment notices as required.
- General correspondence;
Completed the BIA Administrators Course
Three years experience as an Estate Administrator
Experience in Uberbase, MS Word, Outlook Express
For further information contact:
Tanya Bassil - Senior Recruiting Consultant
CAMPBELL MORDEN INC.
Phone: (416) 598-4020
We are a niche market talent acquistion company with a specialization in manufacturing, sales/marketing and healthcare. Our manufacturing...