A leading rehab client specializing in acquired brain injuries and spinal cord injuries requires a Coordinator/Account Manager for the Greater Toronto area.
Background education in the social service field- social services degree, OT/PT assistant, kinesiologist, psychology/social work courses or related University degree. Extensive acquired brain injury experience and spinal cord injuries required. Five plus years of work experience with ABI clients.
Market and build positive working relationships with referring professionals and colleagues in the ABI, elder care, public sector community to build referral base and grow RSW services business in GTA West market.
Recruit RSW team members and research potential referral sources for designated coordination areas
Coordinate the RSWs to provide client-centred support while meeting the referring professionals’ expectations
- Knowing how many hours your worker is working and with which client
- Making sure the worker is making progress on achieving goals and objectives of treatment plan
- Making sure the activities are appropriate for achieving the goals
- Reinforcing the training that has been delivered by Jack and working on the associate's development plan
- Speaking with the associate at least once a week to make sure above is happening
- Attend all team meetings
Manage quality of service through worker support and education and consultation with client and team professionals
Attend ongoing training and relevant seminars and conferences to extend ABI knowledge
Represent the Wright Rehab team in volunteer positions in the ABI community
Develop marketing strategy to attain revenue goals
Treatment plan management
- Call insurance adjuster every time a treatment plan is submitted to explain the service
- Call insurance adjuster every time a treatment plan is denied and follow up to get it pushed through
Personify Wright Rehab in the community with the highest clinical and ethical standards
Maintain best in class status amongst referring professionals
Develop marketing strategies to increase monthly coordination hour totals to 1500 plus hours monthly.
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail their resume, by separate attachment, in 'Word' format. Upon receipt of your resume, our recruiting consultant will contact you to discuss this position in detail (provided that your qualifications are appropriate).
Tanya Bassil - Senior Recruiting Consultant
CAMPBELL MORDEN INC.
Email: (please click on, "reply to this ad")
CAMPBELL MORDEN INC.
Our team of established consultants to management provides a comprehensive range of services with specialists in the areas of finance, general management, manufacturing, engineering, sales & marketing and medical & health care.