Who we are:
CampBrain is a 25 person company in downtown Toronto. Since 1994, we’ve been creating registration software for children’s summer camps and over the past several years, our client base has expanded to schools, clubs and even an animal sanctuary. Now we’re working on a fantastic platform overhaul that will propel the company to a whole new level. We have a well-earned reputation for great software, backed by incredibly competent and dedicated customer service. We do business in a straightforward and honest style. We are proud of what we do.
What we need:
We’re looking for a talented and capable developer, senior level with 5+ years of experience, with this skill set:
- Proven experience building and launching an ASP.NET MVC web application
- C# .NET
- The ability to write robust, readable and maintainable code
- A strong foundation in Agile software development principles
It would be nice if you have experience with:
- RESTful services
- DDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing
- ScriptSharp, KnockoutJS, Single Page Applications
Why you should work here:
- We have a proven track-record, a viable product and loyal paying customers.
- Your work will be valued, it will be important and it will matter. You’ll be working on a fabulous re-invention of the company’s flagship platform, and hundreds of thousands of people across North America will register their children for camp using your code.
- We’re on the east side of the downtown core, 1 km (8 minutes) from the King Subway Station or Union Station. We have 5500 sq. ft. in the Studio City Building, a 120 year old brick-and-beam building which used to be the old Heintzman Piano factory. You’re close to great new restaurants and 20 metres from the best independent espresso bar where they will know your name on day one.
- You’ll get a competitive salary, bonus package, medical benefits and donuts.
You’re going to learn from a team of smart, talented and funny people:
- Our inspired lead developer/architect has assembled an innovative stack of technologies. Everything we’re using is something you want on your résumé.
- Our talented UX specialist is putting together a modern and profoundly elegant UI backed by research and evidence-based best-practices.
- A creative team of business analysts with extensive experience in our domain provides the business requirements and guidance.
- A charismatic and detailed project manager keeps it all humming along.
- An intuitive QA guy has your back.
- An extremely competent and cohesive team of 3 developers who write robust, readable and maintainable code.
Interested? Good… we need you.
- In your cover letter, tell us about an achievement you are most proud of and include your resume
- This is a full time position for someone in the greater Toronto area
Check out our office at www.campbrain.com/workspace/
Indeed - 16 months ago
CampBrain is a camp company committed to the camp community. The principals of CampBrain, Shane Miskin and Rob Carmichael, have been...