Camp Wohelo is located on Pigeon Lake; the position requires staff to be out at camp for a week. We offer top wages, and room-and-board. In return, we require enthusiastic, motivated staff, and a desire to be a role model for young girls.
Position: Summer (July to August)
Responsible to: Cook and Camp Director
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be female (due to being an all-girls camp).
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR certificates
- Current WHMIS certification
- Work in team environment, with cook and other staff members
- Knowledge of Alberta Health and Regulations and Standards
- Have read the Safe Food Handlers Course.
- Assist the Cook in preparing meals and snacks for Campers and Staff.
- Help ensuring meals and snack are ready on time.
- Be able to work with younger staff.
- Help in opening and closing the kitchen facility for the summer camp.
- Baked Goods if time permits.
- Other duties as required.
To apply send a cover letter stating the position(s) you are interested in, and a resume
All Applications will be contacted by Human Resources Team
We are accepting resumes until: April 30, 2013
All girls summer camp located at pigeon lake.