Camoplast Solideal

Camoplast Solideal Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A company ran by " good ol boys "
CI Facilitator (Former Employee), Wallingford, CTAugust 27, 2014
Cons: management
Typical work day consist of , putting out " fires " of other co works and your boss not willing to help you at all. Worst management I've ever worked for. Only enjoyable part was that I had weekends off.
R&D center everyday with new chalenges
Executive Research and Development Chemist (Former Employee), Ja ela Sri LankaMarch 25, 2014
Pros: free breakfast, 3 tea time, new year celibration
Camoplast Solideal is one of the world leading OTR tire &track manufacturing company. Camoplast solideal Technical center is the heart of the company. To maintain the competitiveness in the market improve quality , performance with acceptable price R&D is doing a remarkable job. My responsibilities were bind with compound development and laboratory – more... activities those important to achieve targeted performance and for reverse engineering. For daily challenges all the R&D team was worked together and that unity help us for new innovations and achievements.
Management reviews the R&D weekly and the targets we set at the beginning of the year have to fulfill with the daily adding additional productions issues. Always hard working under stress . But the share and care of the team always makes good relation which forgets the stress and leads to the success.
As a team we never forget to celebrate birthdays, wedding anniversaries and all the happiest moments in our co workers. That is the most enjoyable part of the working life – less
Rapidly growing global leader in off-road mobility marketa
Admin (Current Employee), CanadaMarch 5, 2013
Many challenges! Growing rapidly in selected markets. Difficult to advance.
High Achievers Beware
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte CorporateMarch 12, 2012
Pros: no weekends or late nights, very lax environment, low stress, good pay, very stable company
Cons: no visible leadership at all levels of management
This is a great company for anyone who does not aspire to do much more in their career than what they have already accomplished. High achievers and those who desire structure, leadership and direction need not apply, you will not be happy here.

On the other hand, the benefits are terrific. With the right management and a change in leadership, this – more... would be a wonderful place to work. – less
Culture d'entreprise exceptionnelle
Gestionnaire - transformation du matériel " lean " (Current Employee), Magog, QCDecember 6, 2012
La philosophie d'entreprise est basée sur l’entrepreneurship où chaque employé gère sont temps comme s'il travaille pour lui-même.