Summary: Cleaning of all offices, parts department area, common areas, restrooms, kitchen, and lunchrooms.
- High School diploma, G.E. D or equivalent
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Team player
- Clean building floors by sweeping, vacuuming, mopping or scrubbing
- Clean all baseboards as needed
- Empty trash from offices, lunchrooms, restrooms and common areas and dispose of all garbage
- Service, clean and stock restrooms ( including cleaning of toilets, urinals, sinks , and floors)
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures
- Clean windows (inside) , glass partitions, glass areas and mirrors
- Dust furniture, plants, walls, machines and equipment
- Dust and wipe counters tops, desks, monitors stands and telephones
- Dust all window sills
- Wipe down fingerprints and chair bases as needed
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions according to specifications
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties
- Clean all stair wells
- Wash walls as needed
- Cleaning out microwaves and refrigerators
Competitive Benefit Package Including RRSP Company Matching.
Thank you for your interest in Camex Equipment Sales & Rentals Inc. Only the successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Located in Nisku, Alberta, Canada, Camex Equipment has been providing a one stop shop for your oilfield equipment and transportation needs...