Cameron

Cameron Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Stable Company with Great Benefits
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 6, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: lots of management changes
Stable Company with Great Benefits. Management seems to change constantly. They preach "One Cameron", but various divisions do not work together so well.
I Learn alot at this it show me how to run the show.
Wellhead Valve Repairer (Current Employee), Shreveport, LANovember 6, 2014
I start my day by looking at computer to see what need to be done before the day was completed. I learned how to run the show at my station area and i learned how to drive a follklift. I enjoyed everyday at work.
Professional team environment
HRIS/HRSS Workflow Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 6, 2014
Pros: benefits
A typical day at work was very busy. The most enjoyable part of the job was providing successful training virtually and hands-on to HRBP's in regards to Org Management, Employee Changes.
LONG HOURS, NO CARE FOR YOU
VALVE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXNovember 2, 2014
Pros: get to go home sometime...
Cons: keep you as a temp for as long as they can, then fire you so they wont have to hire you full time
They use you to work long, hard hours and expect you to be happy about it. The safety department is constantly on your case and fire you for your first infraction and is unchecked themselves. If you voice your opinion, you're fired. They are mainly run by family members being promoted, even though they don't know how to do the job, and overlook everyone else, especially if you're not related.
Cameron is a fun place to work
Night Shift Material Handler And Inventory Control (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 29, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: great hours
I enjoy the possition that i have but i can be come more with the company if my job was more rewarding finantialy.
Great work place with fantastic growth opportunities
Sr. Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 29, 2014
Cameron is a great company with fantastic growth opportunities.
Good Company
current position Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TexasOctober 27, 2014
Pros: competative salaries nand flex time schedules
Cons: healthcare plans could have been better
Work day at Cameron varied from day to day because I supported the Subsea Sales Team.

My typical day usually consited of making travel arrangements, working on team expenses and coordinating meetings and keeping up with team calendars.

I was in the same group for the duration of my employment at Cameron. While my team shifted my job shifted with them. I would have liked to have had the opportunity to grow more within the company.

My co-workers were great and I enjoyed the different pesonalities within the group eveyone had a part that made the groupn work as a team.

My job was not really hard but would have liked to have had the opportunity to be challenged a bit more.

I will admit that the most enjoyable part of my job was the flexibility because I have kids and when I had to be out was able to work from home. I had a laptop and was able to connect to all my files from home. This didn't happen often but am very thankful and hope the next company I work for is family oriented.

I enjoyed my job because everyday was different. Days were different because I started as an Administrative Asst and was being trained to take on a new role as the Sales Coordinator while maintaining my Administrative duties.
Productive and an okay workplace
Machinist (Former Employee), Berwick, LASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: long hours equal more money
Cons: short lunch
A typical day at work is working allday with one 20 minute break. I learned how to work a CNC Machine. Mangagement is favoritism. The co-workers are cool but some don't mind there own business. Hardest part of the job is when you are on a HOT job and being rushed. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you get a job out the shop without any NCR.
Good Place to Work
VALVE AND ACTUATOR TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 28, 2014
Relax attitude with management. Only problem is the chaos and management doesn't pay attention to much
A challenging company with advancement opportunities.
Quality Manager (Current Employee), Vicksburg, MSSeptember 24, 2014
Cameron is a great place to work and grow as an employeee. If the employee is willing to learn, Cameron is willing to advance and pay.
It is a great experience to work with Cameron
ENGINEER (Current Employee), Coimbatore, TNSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: free lunches, free master health checkup
Cons: company bus not available
Flexible, Job Security ,Promotes training and skills development, onsite opportunities, Moderate Work, Excellent top-level Management, Balanced work & Personal Life, Process Driven, cannot gain a good job-profile to work.
I enjoy working for Cameron.
Senior Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee), HoustonSeptember 16, 2014
This is a great company to work for and they are great in developing their people. The company culture is very inclusive and merit based.
great place to work and grow
Human Resource Admin (Former Employee), Houston TexasSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: learning new stuff everyday !
Cons: the hiring process took a long time .
While working in the HR field my typically day at Cameron was to assist in processing new hire paper work . Assist with new hire orientation and process E verify paper work . I conducted back ground checks through Verifications . I assisted in planing job fairs and recruiting . I conducted employee file audits .
Productive and safe work environment
Project Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 7, 2014
Learned a great deal about teamwork and communication for the implementation of new processes. The most challenging part was managing expectations.
CNC Setup
Cylinder head for complete finished product (Former Employee), Bayou Vista, LASeptember 5, 2014
Large part setup on HBMs. Having the joy of working on large parts and knowing a job well done at the end of the day.
Very busy place to work , Learned a lot and had fun doing it.
Production Planner (Current Employee), Houston TxAugust 18, 2014
Cameron is a Great place to work , i've worked here for 4 year and have learned a lot as well as i've worked with many nice people.
Company was sold.
Senior Accountant - Surface Division (Former Employee), Iola, KSAugust 14, 2014
Pros: close to home, nice people
Cons: unstable environment due to sale
manufacturing environment - lots of parts, SAP software, had my own office which was very nice, good people and hard workers
Toughest place to work
HRSS Coordinator (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 6, 2014
This company is a great company however management needs improvement. Benefits are okay and the people there are okay as well.
Average Company
HR Assistant II (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 2, 2014
Cameron is a good company to work for. You have to be assertive and learn quick with minimum training.
Very flexible work environment
Relief Pharmacist (Current Employee), Southern CaliforniaJuly 30, 2014
Very flexible work environment, learned a lot from various contract with different pharmacy operation

About Cameron

Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry – Read more