Cameron Equipment Rentals is a full-service rental company with multiple offices in Alberta. Our business model is structured around growth and opportunity. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our dynamic team as Service Shop Manager reporting to the Director of Service and Operations. This position will be located at our Calgary office on Wrangler Way SE. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
- Direct and manage the day-to-day operation of the service shop
- Ensure the most effective utilization of equipment and manpower
- Supervise shop personnel and service technicians with an emphasis on open communication
- Create and maintain positive relations with our customers and vendors
- Commitment to a safe work environment and safe work practices.
- Coordinating the testing and reconditioning of equipment in shop/yard environment
- Coordinating the maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs to equipment in field environment and on client sites
- Assisting with delivery, site installations and servicing as required.
- Directing the delivery of equipment to client sites, including setup and training where necessary
- Ensuring service technicians have completed daily logs, work orders and safety compliance documents the end of each business day
- Actively participate in safety meetings
- Overseeing shop housekeeping duties
- Lead morning tailgate meetings with service shop personnel
- Inventory parts ordering to ensure inventory levels are at adequate levels
- Assist in the sourcing, ordering and delivery of new rental equipment
- Other duties as required
- In possession of a valid driver’s license (air brake endorsement an asset) and provide a driver’s abstract
- Legally permitted to work in Canada
- Gas ticket "A" is required
- Excellent mechanical aptitude (trade certificates an asset)
- Comfortable working at heights and in confined spaces; safety certifications would be an asset
- Ability to lead, encourage and empower team members
- Ability to promote a positive work environment encouraging skills development and personal growth
- Positive attitude, adaptability and flexibility are key
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and in a team setting
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Commitment to safety, policy and procedure
Please note that the successful candidates’ employment offer will be conditional upon completion of drug and alcohol as well as fitness testing. In addition, candidates must have access to reliable transportation to and from the office location as it is not accessible by public transit.
Cameron Equipment Rentals Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Cameron Equipment is a retail supplier to the agricultural, forestry and industrial communities. We strive to provide fast friendly service...