We are currently looking for a highly motivated, knowledgeable service plumber with experience installing and trouble-shooting all manners of heating systems in the residential, strata and commercial sector.
We do service work, plumbing, fixture installs and all aspects of plumbing drainage.
Candidates should possess (not limited to) the following traits:
- Valid BC driver's license is required (with current drivers abstract)
- Hard working
- Takes direction well
- Able to work independently
- Must have mechanical aptitude
- Problem solving capabilities
- Communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Computer literate
- Gas and plumbing ticket is a requirement. (Red Seal)
- Firm grasp of local plumbing and gas code
good command of the english language
MUST have own reliable transportation to work and basic hand tools. Company van and cell provided for jobs.
NO phone calls, wages to be discussed based on skill & experience, company provides vacation pay & benefits after probation period.
We will require at least two recent references and proof of a good strong work history
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team please forward your resume by responding to this ad.
Keywords: plumbing, plumber, gas fitter, gas fitting, bondable, HVAC, TQ, Red Seal, service, journeyman, 4th year.
Cambie Plumbing & Heating Ltd. was founded in 1946, by Jon. D Gibson.
Three generations later, same family, same location.