Cam Tran is looking for a Maintenance Coordinator must be able to perform required duties and responsibilities (per below) for required production & building maintenance. Skills and abilities of selected candidates will be further evaluated through previous experience, technical training, and on the job demonstrations.
START DATE: ASAP
FULL TIME PERMANENT
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and perform day to day maintenance work.
- Repair, fabricate and modify machinery.
- Conduct maintenance and repair on machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems
- Develop and implement schedules and procedures for preventative maintenance programs.
- Respond to maintenance requests from the training &projects coordinator.
- Ensure all work is being performed in accordance with Health & Safety and Environmental policies
- Ensure work assignments are completed in a professional and timely manner.
- Troubleshooting & problem solving
- Understand transformer fabrication process and investigate process improvements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by direct Supervisor.
- 2-3 years of maintenance experience in a production environment.
- Must be proficient in welding & machinery maintenance.
- Must possess Canadian Welding Bureau certification.
- Must have hands on experience repairing a wide variety of machinery.
- Must be able to read Engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of transformer manufacturing is considered an asset.
- Experience with electrical, pneumatics, and controls are preferred.
- Technical training and/or college diploma in mechanical / electrical
- Knowledge in computer software such as MSO (Excel, Word).
- Must be well organized, self motivated and results oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Must have excellent analytical & decision making abilities.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
Indeed - 5 months ago
CAM TRAN CO. LTD. is a family owned distribution transformer manufacturing company with facilities in both Ontario and British Columbia....