Cam Chain Co. Ltd., a progressive Canadian Mfg. and a market leader with the head office in Surrey, BC, is currently seeking a Production/Machine operator to expand our team in Surrey, BC. Reporting to the Production Foreman, you as the Production/Machine operator will be using safely and effectively our operation facilities, equipment and supplies in order to support customer demand.
- Runs all production equipment according to schedule and specifications
- Verifies dimensions of machined parts and attachments
- Assures that all products are built to the highest standard of quality
- Other duties as may be required
Required skills and qualifications:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge about the properties of metals and non-metallic materials
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Ability to work independently
- Reliable and punctual, willing to be flexible with schedule
What we offer:
This position offers the right candidate a real opportunity to grow with a well-established & dynamic organization. We offer attractive wages and benefit package, remuneration will be commensurate with experience, ability and knowledge presented.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
Can-Am Chains is a premier manufacturer of a wide variety of welded steel, specialty chains and attachments, sleeve bearings and sprockets,...