Calvin Klein Employee Reviews

en general
Directeur de magasin (Former Employee) –  Brossard, QC6 June 2017
tres bonne entreprise en general mais n'est pas pour l'equilibre travail famille
loved it
Manager (Former Employee) –  Eastern Canada30 April 2017
An amazing company with a heart. I loved and learned working with this great group of people.
From management to HR everyone helped each person thrive in there work
fun workplace, got along with everyone including management
Cash Lead (Former Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON26 April 2017
very welcoming place with many different cultures and ethnicity. People of all ages working there so you get along well. learned a lot more about calvin klein and how tough retail can really be. Had early morning shifts for inventory
Pros
great discount
fun workplace and great environment
Cashier and Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON9 April 2017
It is a great place to work and i have learned a lot in just a short amount of time, great advancement opportunities and a friendly workplace environment.
Cons
long hours, dissatisfied customers
fun job
Stock Person (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON25 February 2017
working for calvin kelin was exciting, pushing myself as a leader and learning a lot about management.
only thing is some managers need to learn how to ask there age and be recpestful to their employs
Pros
discount, close to home, good staff, food court discounts
Cons
store manager
Respectful productive workplace with personable fun coworkers and management
Lead Cashier, Visual, Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON28 September 2016
It was an amazing experience working for Calvin Klein. There was numerous opportunities given to me for advancement in my career and promotions were offered to me. The visual merchandising expectations were very high at my location and I was apart of the visual team, which was my favourite part of my job. The management was authoritative but also respectful of their employees and catered to their needs. I was a university student while I was employed and they were very understanding with my school schedule and hours that I could work. The experience I have gained from being apart of the visual team as well as a part of the health and safety committee will aid in my future career opportunities. I am grateful to have worked for this company and would recommend it to anyone.
Pros
Discount, experience
Cons
Long hours, overnights, rude customers
good place to work woth nice people
Lead Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON2 June 2016
it was a nice place to work at with good people and everyone works as a team to get things accomplished. I had a lot of fun and will take the customer service experience that I acquired during my time working here
Cons
long hours, standing for long periods at a time
A great workplace environment for fundamental customer service knowledge and learning.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON15 May 2016
Employee relations were amazing.
Great management.
Flexible work schedule on request.
Loved the work outfit - everything black.
Pros
Discount on clothes
Cons
Music
not the best management
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  New Westminster, BC11 April 2016
the day consisted of cleaning and customer service
how to approach customers and loss prevention
few good managers
excellent and caring co workers
standing for long periods with very little breaks
interacting with customers
Calvin Klein Work Experience
Sales Associate/Stock (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON25 February 2016
A typical day at the job seems to go by really quick due to friendly staff and management. Withholding the prestigious name of CK, we are to look accordingly. Hardest part of the day is keeping your work environment clean, but with a plan and the help of your co-workers that problem seems to go away. Everyone helps each other out to provide a welcoming environment for customers to shop.
Pros
Free lunches on big sale days
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON15 January 2016
Working at CK has been a really good experience, I had learn the small details to create a great atmosferea for everyone starting by having a nice and clean store to always offering a smile and help to the customers
My first job in retail and it taught me a lot fantastic place to work awesome discount
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON5 November 2015
Was my first retail job and it while always be one of the most rewarding jobs i have ever had because of the exposure to a new environment that was unlike one i have been involved in before.
Overall Job Experience
Lead Cashier (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON12 September 2015
Great place to work with great co-workers and management, had an amazing time being a part of such a great team. I would strongly recommend anyone who is looking for a job to try out this location
Pros
Cons
Long hours, No employee discounts
Environnement de travail difficile
Vendeuse (Former Employee) –  Mirabel25 August 2015
Lorsque j'arrivais chez Calvin Klein pour travailler, le staff n'était pas tous très souriant, puis il y avait déjà beaucoup de pression à être parfait. Je trouve que ce magasin se croit trop... «BCBG» si je puis dire.

C'était mon premier emploi et il ne m'ont même pas laissé la chance de prouver ma valeur. Ce n'est pas un endroit pour avoir un premier emploi, parce qu'ils s'attendent tout de suite à la perfection alors que je n'avais jamais travaillé dans un magasin auparavant.

L'atmosphère était froide, ce qui est triste parce que nous aurions pu avoir du plaisir en équipe mais cela n'était pas permis.
Pros
La clientèle
Cons
le staff trop exigeant.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Crossiron Mills17 July 2015
Very customer focused and sales driven. The management was eager and willing to coach and train to better all of the associates.
excellent work enviornment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 July 2015
i have leaned a lot from Calvin Klein company, learned to Interact with diverse customer base in person and telephonically. learned to Meet performance and speed targets. CK management s really good, one of the best people working for CK always so helpful and understanding.
Very open and honest company, with great incentives for employees.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, Ontario19 May 2015
I have worked in retail for many years, and the company PVH which Calvin Klein and many other companies fall under the umbrella for have been a very up front and honest company. They have made it very comfortable to speak with anyone from the General Manager, District Manager and higher if there were any concerns or problems. The company has made the environment a very comfortable and enjoyable place to be employed.

The benefit package as well as the choice to sign up with RRSP and life Insurance shows the respect and commitment to their employees.
Love it!
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ON1 March 2015
Calvin Klein is such an amazing place to work. The staff is all amazing and so nice to work with. It is very easy to switch shifts or have one taken if need be but managers are very good that if you book off time that you will more than likely get it off. Only downside is that you only get one shift a week and sometimes you can get none.
Teamwork
Floor-Sales Associate, cashier (Former Employee) –  Vaughan Mills18 February 2015
Working at Calvin Klein helped me gained skills such as communication, punctuality, working as a team. My staff members were like a family, always willing to help each other for the best customer service to our clients.
Amazing culture that translates from corporate environment to store front.
Co-manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 September 2014
Calvin Klein is a growing brand and it provides affordable fashion with great quality. The company supports the stuff with adequate training materials and sets up associates for success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calvin Klein. Our community is ready to answer.