Calvin Klein Employee Reviews

fun workplace and great environment
Cashier and Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON9 April 2017
It is a great place to work and i have learned a lot in just a short amount of time, great advancement opportunities and a friendly workplace environment.
Cons
long hours, dissatisfied customers
fun job
Stock Person (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON25 February 2017
working for calvin kelin was exciting, pushing myself as a leader and learning a lot about management.
only thing is some managers need to learn how to ask there age and be recpestful to their employs
Pros
discount, close to home, good staff, food court discounts
Cons
store manager
Respectful productive workplace with personable fun coworkers and management
Lead Cashier, Visual, Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON28 September 2016
It was an amazing experience working for Calvin Klein. There was numerous opportunities given to me for advancement in my career and promotions were offered to me. The visual merchandising expectations were very high at my location and I was apart of the visual team, which was my favourite part of my job. The management was authoritative but also respectful of their employees and catered to their needs. I was a university student while I was employed and they were very understanding with my school schedule and hours that I could work. The experience I have gained from being apart of the visual team as well as a part of the health and safety committee will aid in my future career opportunities. I am grateful to have worked for this company and would recommend it to anyone.
Pros
Discount, experience
Cons
Long hours, overnights, rude customers
good place to work woth nice people
Lead Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON2 June 2016
it was a nice place to work at with good people and everyone works as a team to get things accomplished. I had a lot of fun and will take the customer service experience that I acquired during my time working here
Cons
long hours, standing for long periods at a time
A great workplace environment for fundamental customer service knowledge and learning.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON15 May 2016
Employee relations were amazing.
Great management.
Flexible work schedule on request.
Loved the work outfit - everything black.
Pros
Discount on clothes
Cons
Music
not the best management
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  New Westminster, BC11 April 2016
the day consisted of cleaning and customer service
how to approach customers and loss prevention
few good managers
excellent and caring co workers
standing for long periods with very little breaks
interacting with customers
Calvin Klein Work Experience
Sales Associate/Stock (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON25 February 2016
A typical day at the job seems to go by really quick due to friendly staff and management. Withholding the prestigious name of CK, we are to look accordingly. Hardest part of the day is keeping your work environment clean, but with a plan and the help of your co-workers that problem seems to go away. Everyone helps each other out to provide a welcoming environment for customers to shop.
Pros
Free lunches on big sale days
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON15 January 2016
Working at CK has been a really good experience, I had learn the small details to create a great atmosferea for everyone starting by having a nice and clean store to always offering a smile and help to the customers
My first job in retail and it taught me a lot fantastic place to work awesome discount
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON5 November 2015
Was my first retail job and it while always be one of the most rewarding jobs i have ever had because of the exposure to a new environment that was unlike one i have been involved in before.
Overall Job Experience
Lead Cashier (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON12 September 2015
Great place to work with great co-workers and management, had an amazing time being a part of such a great team. I would strongly recommend anyone who is looking for a job to try out this location
Pros
Cons
Long hours, No employee discounts
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Crossiron Mills17 July 2015
Very customer focused and sales driven. The management was eager and willing to coach and train to better all of the associates.
excellent work enviornment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 July 2015
i have leaned a lot from Calvin Klein company, learned to Interact with diverse customer base in person and telephonically. learned to Meet performance and speed targets. CK management s really good, one of the best people working for CK always so helpful and understanding.
Very open and honest company, with great incentives for employees.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, Ontario19 May 2015
I have worked in retail for many years, and the company PVH which Calvin Klein and many other companies fall under the umbrella for have been a very up front and honest company. They have made it very comfortable to speak with anyone from the General Manager, District Manager and higher if there were any concerns or problems. The company has made the environment a very comfortable and enjoyable place to be employed.

The benefit package as well as the choice to sign up with RRSP and life Insurance shows the respect and commitment to their employees.
Love it!
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ON1 March 2015
Calvin Klein is such an amazing place to work. The staff is all amazing and so nice to work with. It is very easy to switch shifts or have one taken if need be but managers are very good that if you book off time that you will more than likely get it off. Only downside is that you only get one shift a week and sometimes you can get none.
Teamwork
Floor-Sales Associate, cashier (Former Employee) –  Vaughan Mills18 February 2015
Working at Calvin Klein helped me gained skills such as communication, punctuality, working as a team. My staff members were like a family, always willing to help each other for the best customer service to our clients.
Amazing culture that translates from corporate environment to store front.
Co-manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 September 2014
Calvin Klein is a growing brand and it provides affordable fashion with great quality. The company supports the stuff with adequate training materials and sets up associates for success.
Fast paced, intense sales environment
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC6 August 2014
Typical day involved receiving shipment, creating daily goals and task lists. Completing audits and walkthroughs of the sales floor. The management was over worked and under paid but still well equipped for the job. Human resources side of things is awesome - a great company to work for. Treats their employees well outside of the low pay for management. The hardest part of the job was living up to visual standards with low training. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customers and building a solid cliental that you knew would return and continue to support the company, because of excellent sales.
Pros
Great human resources, good hours
Cons
poor pay for management
Alriight, would like something with more of a challenge
Employee(part-time) (Current Employee) –  Vaughan3 August 2014
A typical day at work is not very busy, although I learned a lot such as, floor set, stock, sales targets, inventory, closing and opening registers, and more. Employees have an amazing relationship and get along. I always enjoy going to work and learning something new and also meeting customers that can really make my day.
Pros
Amazing Co-workers
Cons
Not Callenging
Fun, productive work environment
Sales Associate/Cash Lead (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC17 July 2014
A typical day of work at Calvin Klein included approaching customers and attempting to work with them one on one to assess their wants and needs. The goal was to not just leave them with a greeting from an associate but to make them feel welcome and let them know associates are there to help. When I first arrived at Calvin Klein I found it difficult to build up the courage to really go up to a customer and hold up a conversation, but the management team gave me the tools and encouragement I needed to better my customer service skills. They gave me room for growth. As months passed I began to find it much easier to approach customers. I found that the spot I enjoyed working in the most was the fitting room. There is where you really have a good set-up to seal the deal with a customer. They ask you for your advice on their outfit or ask you to help them pick an outfit for a certain event. It really gives you the chance to showcase your customer service skills. My co-workers were a big part of my development as a sales associate. Getting along with them and building bonds with them gave me more confidence in the workplace.
Friendly but hard work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON6 April 2014
PVH does not care about their employees. Friendly people, but management needs to be adjusted.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calvin Klein. Our community is ready to answer.