Personal Insurance Account Manager
Callister Musico continues to be a locally owned and operated Insurance Brokerage. We are expanding the products and services available to our clients. We most recently completed our National Licensing and have successfully launched our second national program.
With our highly qualified and attentive staff we strive to be your advisor, not simply a provider. We pride ourselves on having the dedication to do things well and the professionalism to do things right.
The successful applicant will actively participate in cross sales, up-selling and servicing of clients by recommending and maintaining appropriate property and casualty insurance coverage.
Core Responsibilities include
- Meets established sales and service targets.
- Analyzes customer inquiries by providing information on products/services.
- Provides information to customers in response to customer inquiries on products/services.
- Generates new business opportunities by recommending products/services where appropriate..
- Updates customer records on computer system.
- Resolves customer concern/complaints
- Provides post sales customer service, i.e. policy changes.
- Reviews coverage(s) and recommends changes as necessary.
- Maintains quality controls, checks work for accuracy.
- Manage accounts receivable.
- Process documents, including customer letters and invoices.
- This position requires Personal Insurance experience. Ability to work collaboratively as a key member on our team and independently. Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize workflows. The salary will be based on experience. RIBO Licensed or General Agents License an asset.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Callister Musico Insurance Group Inc
Callister Musico Insurance Group Inc. began in 1953 when the brokerage was started by the late Herb Callister. Mr Callister was...