Calix

Calix Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Awesome learning environment
Lab Technician (Contract) (Current Employee), Plymouth, MNMay 11, 2015
Pros: Free soda, fruit Tuesdays, Donut Club
Cons: Company is based out of California and split across multiple sites across the world.
Calix is a great place to work. I came in without much engineering experience, but after only a couple of months started feeling very comfortable. The equipment and software started to become easier to use and I started to become a valuable asset to the company.

The hardest part about my job is the sudden changing of testing that needs to be done and being able to adapt to those changes on the fly. I'm not typically one to let things go unfinished.

I love the atmosphere of the company and the associates I work with. The diversity here is amazing, working with so many different cultures and backgrounds is very enlightening.

I do like working for Calix, if I had to give a yay or nay to someone looking to work for Calix I would give them my full backing.
I hated to leave
Human Resources Program Lead (Former Employee), Petaluma, CASeptember 26, 2013
I had to leave the company for personal reasons and dare say I will find a better group of people to work with individual contributor level or management.
Professionalism, discipline and pure determination to suceed
Director, South America (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPJuly 1, 2013
A very dynamic place to work, with a clear sense of purpose and determined management. Just starting in the international with and already with solid team in place.
Great co workers
Office Administrator (Current Employee), San Jose, CAApril 24, 2013
Fun environment and most co workers are very appreciative.
High dynamic work place with free soda for all.
Project Technical Lead (Current Employee), Petaluma, CAApril 11, 2013
Pros: open area, open minded work environment
Cons: in the north bay area of san francisco
The day starts at 8am as engineers, employees filing into the building. Ends around 7pm for most of the employees. No one has occupied a separate office by himself. Everyone is in his/her own cubicle. The building is logically layout with many small conference rooms that encourage cross teams communication. This is a high energy work place that specializes on developing broadband access and highspeed data access equipment. The work area is relaxing yet fills with highly skilled engineers, PLMs, program managers and marketing team members.
I like the company for empowering individuals to challenge their best for topping their own performance and furthering company goal. It is a dynamic place that brings out the best of each contributor.
Program/Project manager
Project Manager/Program Manager for EFI (Former Employee), Petaluma, CANovember 28, 2012
Manage EFI project and program for new installation, help sell programs clients, manage vendors on installation

About Calix

Calix is a leading global provider of broadband communications access systems and software. The Calix Unified Access portfolio – Read more

Calix Photos