Type of Assignment: Contract, Part-time
Length of Assignment: Until June 13th 2014 with possibility of extension
Description of Project or Company/Organization:
Calian is pleased to be a part of Canada's healthcare industry. Our dynamic healthcare teams consist of more than 500 professionals providing premier healthcare services coast-to-coast at over 30 locations in Canada. Through our Health Service Support Contract with the Department of National Defence, Calian's healthcare professionals work in partnership with military healthcare teams providing primary care to today's Canadian Forces.
The dental hygienist is responsible for the treatment of teeth and adjacent tissues by preventive and therapeutic means; and provision of limited restorative procedures and services as directed by a licensed dentist.
- Must be licensed and in good standing with the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario
- Valid First Aid/CPR course completed
- Canadian Forces Health Information System Qualifications
- Dental Information System Qualifications
- Knowledge of Canadian Forces Dental Services
- Knowledge of Military rank structures
- Certified to administer local anaesthetics
Calian is the program delivery partner of choice for our clients. Our Business and Technology Services (BTS) Division focuses on four core service lines; Training, IT Professional Services, Health, and Operations and Maintenance. We offer candidates a range of full and part-time career opportunities within these areas of specialization. As we continue to evolve and to grow our business in the pursuit of delivery excellence, we believe Calian is "where you want to be!"