Short-Term Contract Opportunity – Spring 2013
Civilian Pharmacist Wanted for the Canadian Forces Base in Cold Lake, Alberta
Your chance to work at Canada's Busiest RCAF Fighter Base
BE CLOSE AT HAND DURING ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL AIR COMBAT EXERCISE, "MAPLE FLAG", WHERE TOP GUN CREWS FROM AROUND THE WORLD GATHER EVERY SPRING.
Through our Health Service Support Contract with the Department of National Defence, Calian’s 500+ healthcare professionals work in partnership with military healthcare teams providing primary care to today’s Canadian Forces at over 30 locations in Canada.
The Calian advantage:
- Regular weekday hours (no evenings or weekends)
- No retail responsibilities
- Work closely with interdisciplinary clinical team
- Must hold a valid and current license with the Alberta College of Pharmacists
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
To submit your resume in application for this position, please visit http://www.calian.jobs, requirement #23162.
Contact Kate Jeffery, Health Services Recruiter for Calian, to discuss the details of the position: 1-877-225-4264 x 373