Calhex Industries is currently hiring for the position of Quality Control Assistant. Please note that we offer on the job training for new graduates.
Calhex Industries is committed to employment equity and a positive, progressive work environment.
The purpose of the Quality Control Assistant includes performing material and weld quality inspections as well as coordinating with non-destructive testing sub-contractors, and reviewing and inspecting incoming materials. You must be able to complete work in a timely manner to ensure products are ready by deadline to support the supply of quality manufactured heat exchanger products for multiple levels of the oil and gas industry.
Compensation and Benefits Offered:
- Competitive wages and performance bonuses
- Full medical, 80% dental
- RRSP opportunity- with employer matching after 1 year
- All work in city, easily accessed location
- Calhex is committed to recognizing ambition, achievement, and places a priority on internal promotion and advancement.
- Inspections as required by the ASME and customer specifications.
- Review of materials test report.
- Organization of data manuals and inspection documentation.
- Coordinate non-destructive examination activities.
- Liaison with third party/customer inspectors.
- M.E.T. or W.E.T-or similar program, orworking toward program completion
- Experience with Microsoft office and spreadsheets
Calhex Industries thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only individuals considered for an interview will be contacted.
Calhex Industries Ltd. is a dyanmic manufacturing company based in Calgary, Alberta, the oil & gas capital of Canada. We are a premium...