At the Calgary Winter Club, we are proud of our Club, our people, and what we do.
- We take ownership in what we say and do
- We are accessible to others
- We take the most ethical approach
- We are genuine and sincere in our interactions and actions
- We respect one another's values, talents, and contributions
The Calgary Winter Club is a private member owned social and athletic club, one of the best in North America.
We are currently seeking two Senior Lifeguard positions. The first position is for an evenings and weekend supervisor and the other is for an early morning and weekend supervisor. The Senior Lifeguard shall assume a leadership role among other lifeguards. This position will be responsible for, but not limited to: shift supervision, mentorship and direction, life-guarding, customer service and team leadership. The Senior Lifeguard is also responsible for the safety of members and employees in the Club’s pool areas in adherence to the Lifesaving Society or Red Cross National Lifeguard standards and the Calgary Winter Club Aquatic Department Service standards in carrying out all aspects of this position.
- Provides leadership coverage/direction mainly early mornings/evenings and on weekends of the Clubs operation
- Maintain familiarity and confidence in emergency procedures
- Customer Service and Leadership
- Be familiar, knowledgeable, and promote all aquatic programing
- Monitor, direct, motivate, and evaluate work performance
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Strong organizational, leadership, and problem solving skills
- Strong, independent work ethic with a customer service focus
- National Lifeguarding Award – minimum three years
- Standard First Aid or equivalent
- WSI, WSIT and or NLS IT an asset
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Calgary Winter Club is a premier, private, member-owned Club that offers quality athletic and social activities in a fun family centered...