At the Calgary Winter Club, we are proud of our Club, our people, and what we do.
- We take ownership in what we say and do
- We are accessible to others
- We take the most ethical approach
- We are genuine and sincere in our interactions and actions
- We respect one another's values, talents, and contributions
The Calgary Winter Club is a private member owned social and athletic club, one of the best in North America.
We are looking for a full time Building Operator.
- Perform maintenance as per the preventative maintenance program.
- Ensure all work is done in the safest manner, following all safety protocols.
- Create performance reports as required.
- Provide on site support to contracted trades during repairs, construction, and redevelopment projects.
- Participate in special projects.
1. Experience in all areas of building maintenance.
2. Valid 5th class boiler/power ticket
3. Valid driver's licence
4. Experience in pool operations an asset
Salary is $40,000 per annum
Indeed - 10 months ago
The Calgary Winter Club is a premier, private, member-owned Club that offers quality athletic and social activities in a fun family centered...